TRAIN. INSPIRE. DANCE.
Dances classes for preschool to teen!
Our Fee Structure
Invest In Your Young Dancer
Short Term Classes (14-17 weeks, ages 2-7)
$490 per year
$620 per year
$1150 per year
$1570 per year
$2020 per year
$2420 per year
$2820 per year
$3170 per year
$3520 per year
$3700 per year
Family Discount: Creator’s Arts Centre applies a family discount of 5% on tuition fees to the second child, 10% for the third & 15% for subsequent children who dance within the same family. The discount is applied to the child(ren) taking the same amount of classes or less than the child with the most classes. This discount is only for 10 month programs and not short term ones.
Tuition Discounts: The more classes a student registers for, the more affordable the hourly tuition rate will be! Our dancers max out at 9 hours of class time per week, so any class time over this limit is FREE! Multiple class discounts will be reflected in the final screen during the registration process.
Unless otherwise noted, all classes are 10 month programs (September-June). Monthly tuition charges are the class tuition fees divided into 10 month payments for your convenience. Each class offered is guaranteed a minimum of 34 Classes between September and June.
- Class changes for the 10 month program are accepted until September 30th — we want to find the best possible fit for your child and sometimes that means a little adjusting. After September 30th, a $50 cancellation fee for each course is required for discontinuation of a class. If you wish to withdraw from a class, you must contact the office. There is no reimbursement of fees after November 1st. Classes dropped after this date will be charged in one lump sum to your credit card on the drop date for remaining tuition for the year.
- Short-term courses, including preschool programs, are non-refundable after the third class.
- A fee of $10 will be assessed and collected for each payment that is 10-days late and an additional $5 added on the 20th of the month for a total of $15. The $15 fee will be charged each month that the payment is outstanding.
- Students will not receive costumes until they are paid for in full. If costume fees are outstanding at the time of the recital, that child will not dance in the final production.
- Registration fees are $15 and are due annually at the time the student registers and goes towards administrative fees and Studio SOCAN fees. For families with 3 or more students dancing, there will be a flat registration fee of $30.00 due. *All must be returning students. The Registration fee is non-refundable.
- All accounts must be up to date by May 2nd or your dancer will not be permitted to perform in the recital.
- Dancers who miss more than 10 classes in any one discipline may not be permitted to perform in the recital.
- The studio reserves the right to discontinue a dancer’s classes for non-payment of service and/or fees owed after 30 days.
Costumes & Recital Fees
All classes 4yrs old and up participate in an annual year-end production in May.
Each Costume for all 10-month classes is $83, due November 15th. Costume fees are included in the short term program price.
Recital Fee: A recital fee for each student will be due on March 15th of each year.
- 1 student in family $50
- 2 students in family $70
- 3 students in family $90
- 4 students in family $110
- Additional family members will be $20.00 each
This recital fee goes towards the facility, technicians, staff and the theatre’s maintenance and SOCAN fees. With this fee, each family will receive a production T-shirt for each child and 1 production digital download per family so you can watch the magic again and again!
As a charitable organization, Creator’s Arts Centre is able to offer Tuition Assistance to qualifying families. If your family requires assistance, please fill out our online application at this link: https://form.jotform.com/220865970743262
Attendance and Make-up Classes
- Students who are registering in our 10-month classes are expected to participate in classes for the full dance year (September to June).
- Students are asked to notify the CAC if they will be absent from class. Absences can be logged in your online account. Where possible, the student may arrange with their teacher and take a make-up class within four weeks of the missed class.
- Creator’s Arts Centre follows the schedule of School District #23 for all statutory holidays.
- There will be no regular classes during Christmas Break or Spring Break.
- Creator’s Arts Centre reserves the right to cancel a class if the teacher is unable to attend and cannot find a replacement. Cancelled classes will be rescheduled as soon as possible. When rescheduling is not possible we will offer a credit to your account or a refund.
- Students are expected to be ready for the start of class on time, with hair done and the appropriate dance wear on (see Class Attire requirements).
- Students arriving to class more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted to participate.